Creating memories in the kitchen...One meal at a time.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

White Cranberry Macadamia Cookies


These were from another favorite website called Sisters Cafe. They have tons of yummy recipes so check it out. These were really easy. I did half with macadamia nuts and cranberries and the other half with cranberries and white chocolate chips. Actually they are Craisins, just to avoid confusion. I would like to try a mixture of all three- craisins, white chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts next time but I usually try out the original recipe my first time baking it. They look really pretty and were really easy. I could really taste the sweet of the cake mix and it was great mixed with the tart cranberries. I also think that next time I would chop the nuts up. This made about 38 cookies.


1 white cake mix

1/4 cup flour

1/4 cup water

1/2 cup oil

1 egg

1/2 cup cranberries *

1/2 cup macadamia nuts.


Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together. Bake on greased cookie sheet 10-12 minutes.

*To mix things up, substitute cranberries or macadamias with white chocolate chips
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...