Creating memories in the kitchen...One meal at a time.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese

Another great dish I had at Andrea's. (I have so many friends that are great cooks.) She served this with rolls and a rotisserie chicken and it was delicious. Even if you're not a fan of ranch these aren't overwhelmingly ranch tasting.
1/2 cup ranch dressing (the actual dressing, not the powder.)
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (I probably use more like a cup)
1/4 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
2 lbs. small red potatoes, quartered
1 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley or 2 tbsp. dried
Preheat oven to 350
Mix dressing, parsley, cheese and bacon bits in a large bowl.
Add potatoes and toss to coat.
Spoon into lightly greased 13 x 9 baking dish. Cover with foil.
Bake 40 minutes, then remove the foil. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. You can also broil them for a few minutes if you like them a little crunchy.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I saw your bio on the Utah Hive and am glad I did! I am bookmarking this recipe because I am always looking for new ways to serve up potatoes. These look delicious!

My Sister's Kitchen said...

I hope you like them. They're pretty good. Your website is the first food blog I discovered. I love it! My husband and I just can't get enough of the creamy chicken chili!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...