Creating memories in the kitchen...One meal at a time.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Artichoke Dip


My Mom gave me this recipe when I got married and I have been making it ever since. Now we can't have a holiday or party without it. If you want to kick the heat up a little bit add some chopped jalepenos. It is an easy appetizer and I always get lots of compliments when I make it. Serve with crackers or chunks of bread.

Artichoke Dip

1 large can unmarinated artichoke hearts
1 small can diced green chilies
4 oz. parmesean cheese (grated)
1/2 cup mayonaise
1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened

Combine all ingredients reserving 1 oz of grated parmesean. Put in oven proof baking dish. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese on top. Serve with crackers or bread.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...