Creating memories in the kitchen...One meal at a time.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Buttermilk Waffles




When someone says a recipe is their all-time favorite I usually want to try it to see if I agree. These were really good. They came from the Sister's Cafe. When I was making the batter I already knew I would love them. They smelled so so good. There was just a hint of cinnamon and a real buttery flavor. My whole family loved them and especially my husband. We like our waffles with peanut butter. A perfect post-ride or post-run breakfast. It made 10 waffles in my wafflemaker.
Buttermilk Waffles
1 stick butter, melted
2 cups flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3 large eggs
2 cups buttermilk
1 tsp vanilla
Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs until fluffy. Beat in everything else just until smooth.
Cook in waffle iron .
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...