Creating memories in the kitchen...One meal at a time.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Homemade Ranch

I've made the Hidden Valley Ranch from the packet recipe before but I liked this much better. It was from the same website as the Pan Pizza's --Day to Day with Holly J. It is pretty spicy so I would try it with half the cayenne first and then add more if you like it. I ended up doubling the recipe but only using the original amount of cayenne pepper because I tasted it and knew it was too spicy for my kids. It was great with the pizza.

Homemade Ranch Dressing


1 tsp dry Hidden Valley Buttermilk recipe ranch Salad Dressing Mix
1 C Helman's Mayonnaise
1/2 C Buttermilk
1/4 tsp coarse grind Black Pepper
1/8 tsp Paprika
1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well. Cover bowl and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Pin It!

1 comments:

Connie said...

I love ranch dressing! Can't wait to try this!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...