Creating memories in the kitchen...One meal at a time.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Homemade Pizza Sauce

This is seriously so easy I can't believe it. I saw it on Real Mom Kitchen. She has great recipes and most have minimal ingredients and can be made quickly. Now that I've had homemade sauce I'll never go back. This takes 5 minutes tops! It's a great dipping sauce for breadsticks too.
Sorry, there's no picture. I'll snap one next time.

Pizza Sauce

1 (14 1/2 oz) can tomatoes (I used use diced)
1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp basil
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp onion powder
1 Tbsp sugar
Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until reaches desired consistency.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...