Creating memories in the kitchen...One meal at a time.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rosemary Ranch Chicken



I don't know about you, but I'm constantly on the look out for new grilled chicken recipes. With climates reaching over 100 degrees, I will do  almost anything to avoid turning on the oven.

I came across this recipe while my sister and I were making our vacation menu. Once I saw Ranch in the title I was sold. I had truthfully forgotten all about it until I saw my sister and she reminded me how good it was. We had it again for dinner last night and I was seriously amazed at how good it was. It might just be my favorite, all time grilled chicken. Although you can marinate the meat for as long as overnight, it only needs to marinate for 30 minutes (I marinated mine for 45 minutes and it was fabulous). It turns out moist and juicy and the flavor is out of this world. It's the perfect dinner for those lazy summer  nights.

Rosemary Ranch Chicken
Cassie Craves

1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup ranch dressing (I use the homemade Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch)
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste (optional)
Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or tenders (about 1 1/2 - 2 lbs.)


1. In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (I marinated it overnight).

2. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken until no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.


Posted by: Sallie & Julia
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...