Creating memories in the kitchen...One meal at a time.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meet the Newest Addition to My Sister's Kitchen






Our latest sweet treat fresh from the oven. Baby Anillie. Mother and baby are doing great. She made her appearance :
Monday January 18th
9:02 a.m.
6 lbs. 15 oz.
18 3/4 in. long

I can't wait to go meet her! She is after all, half named after me. Annillie is a combination of my name (Sallie) and Vince's (my sister's husband) sister Anisa's name. Isn't that sweet? We also have birthday's that are just a week apart and I have 3 girls at home that are begging every second of every day to see baby Anillie. Don't tell the husbands but I see a lot of cooking, shopping and girls nights out in the future! I just know we're going to be great friends! Congratulations Vince, Julia and baby Anillie. We love you!


Posted by: Sallie
Pin It!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, congratulations, Julia! What a sweet little baby - good luck with motherhood!

Barbara Bakes said...

Ahhhhh! How sweet! Congratulations!

Julia said...

Awww, thank you so much Sallie!! I agree...there will definitely be lots of cooking, shoppimg and girls nights with our daughters!! I can't wait for Anillie to meet her Aunt Sallie and all the Sullivan cousins!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...