Creating memories in the kitchen...One meal at a time.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kaydee's Alfredo Sauce



Maybe not the "light" recipe you were looking for but my motto is "all things in moderation." My friend Kaydee made this for a Mother-Daughter dinner we had and it was a big hit. Creamy and smooth, just the way I like it. Lots of times I'll saute some sliced chicken breast seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic to throw on the top.

Alfredo Sauce
Kaydee Jensen

1 qt. heavy whipping cream


1 c. butter

4 T. cream cheese

1 1/2 c. fresh Parmesan cheese, grated

2 tsp. garlic powder

1 (12oz) pkg. Fettuccine noodles ( I use whatever)



Combine cream, butter, and cream cheese; simmer until melted. Add Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Simmer for 20-30 min on low. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Posted by: Sallie
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...